How to Use a Cashmere Throw Blanket
What can you do with a cashmere throw blanket? Consider some of these ideas:
- Use a cashmere throw to warm yourself while watching television, sitting next to a winter fire, or entertaining friends in your home.
- Purchase multiple cashmere throw blankets to use as interior decorating tools. They can be rolled and placed next to a fire place to simulate logs or placed in a basket serving as a centerpiece to rest atop a table.
- Particular colors can be associated to seasons. For instance, red and green are often associated to December holiday seasons. Drape your cashmere throw over a chair or use it as a table cloth to augment your decor and celebrate the season.
- Galvanize the look of an old chair or sofa by placing a throw blanket over it. You'll be surprised at the difference one cashmere throw can make!
- Rather than buying a painting, use your cashmere throw blanket as a focal point for guests and family to enjoy. You can purchase other trinkets in accord with the 'tree of life' motif to arrange around the room to serve as complement.
- Arrange your cashmere throw around the borders of a window to serve as a valance. Throw blankets can be wonderful room accent pieces.
- Use a throw blanket as a bedspread. Unique and beautiful, cashmere throws can serve as a major design element of your bedroom.